Salman Khan Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Admin (14)
Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations I_voting_barRules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 
ANIL SHAH (2)
Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations I_voting_barRules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 
dkhan (1)

I forgot my password

Poll

Rules and Regulations

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post  Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Please read carefully as registering and posting in this message board means agreeing on these rules and guidelines

1) No Abusive language
2) No member has the right to insult other members or use vulgar language
3) There is a zero tolarance policy regarding any kind of insults or obcsene against Salman Khan.
4) Don’t start multiple threads on the same topic (Multiple Postings).

SPAMMING/ADVERTISING

You may not post to advertise about your paid service site, a referral link, or a site that requires registration to allow full access, Sallu.nets admins moderators have the full right to decide if the post is considered as advertising or spam or not. However, You may post your Salman Khan fan site (as long as we find no violations in the content), your personal site - like a site where you show your personal work.

Members will get 3 warnings for not following the rules, after that we will disable (ban) the member from accessing and posting in forums, forever or for a period of time. The final decision is to be decided by admins and/or moderators.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://salman.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum